- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 1951.
- Polyconic proj. (W 74°15ʹ--W 74°7ʹ/N 39°37ʹ--N 39°30ʹ)
- U.S.G.S. 7.5 minute series (topographic)
- North Decimal Degree 39.500000.
- South Decimal Degree 39.625000.
- East Decimal Degree -74.125000.
- West Decimal Degree -74.250000.
- Alternate title: Beach Haven, NJ. Polyconic projection. Universal transverse Mercator grid is shown. Relief shown by 10 feet contour interval and spot heights. Datum is mean sea level. Depth shown by contour interval and soundings in feet - datum is mean low water. Shoreline shown represents the approximate line of mean high water. The mean range of tide is 2 feet in inland water and 3 feet along the ocean. "Mapped by the U.S. Coast Guard and Geodetic Survey; edited and published by the United States Geological Survey. Control by USC&GS and New Jersey Geodetic Control Survey. Culture and drainage in part compiled from aerial photographs taken 1950. Topography by plane-table surveys 1950. Field check 1951. Hydrography from surveys dated 1936 and 1937." Map is temporarily filed in the Reserve Course Materials Collection.
- In English.
- Other views