Princeton University Library Catalog
- ʼJigs-med-phun-tshogs-ʼbyuṅ-gnas, 1933-2004 [Browse]
- Uniform title
- [Sêrtar Xian] : Gser-thang Bla-rung Lnga-rig nang-bstan Slob-gling, [between 2000 and 2010]
- 4 volumes : color portrait ; 21 cm
- Summary note
- Collected works of prominent Nyingma practitioner and Dzogchen master Khenpo Jigme Puntsok (1933-2004) of Larung Gar Monastery, on the doctrines, rituals, and prayers of the Nyingma School of Tibetan Buddhism, as well as more general writings on spiritual life, etc.; includes biography written by his prominent students.
- In Tibetan.
- Other title(s)
- Chos rje yid bzhin nor buʼi gsung ʼbum
- Constituent part(s)
- Container of (manifestation): Sñiṅ gtam sprin gyi rol mo
- C - S