Princeton University Library Catalog
- Entebbe, Uganda : Republic of Uganda, Statistics Dept., Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning, [1993-1994]
- 3 v. ; 30 cm.
- Related name
- "December 1993"--Vol. 1, t.p.
- "October, 1994"--Vol. 3, t.p.
- "World Bank/UNDP/Project UGA/91/R02"--Vol. 1, t.p.
- "Planning, designing, and ... writing of the report, were done by the staff of SDA Project"--Vol. 1, pref.
- v. 1. Technical details of the survey ; Basic tables of the main socio-economic household survey--central and eastern regions ; Provisional summary tables of the small-scale establishment and household enterprise survey -- v. 2. Basic tables of the main socio-economic household survey for western and northern regions and Uganda--total -- v. 3. Key economic indicators relating to small-scale establishments employing 4 or less paid employees and household enterprise units ; Basic tables of the community survey component ; Accuracy of results and estimates of sampling error of a few key characteristics.
- Other title(s)
- Uganda national integrated household survey, 1992-93
- 94846819 //r98
- N - S
|In Library Use Only