Princeton University Library Catalog
- Belgrade : Serbian National Committee of Byzantine Studies : P.E. Službeni glasnik : Institute for Byzantine Studies, Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, 2016.
- 208 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles, maps, portraits ; 30 cm.
- Related name
- "Published on the occasion of the 23rd International Congress of Byzantine Studies"--Title page verso.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 189-206).
- I. Byzantinisation in the archaeological context. The dynamics of Byzantine : Serbian political relations / Srđan Pirivatrić ; The 'medieval Serbian Oecumene' : fiction or reality? / Mihailo St. Popović ; Byzantine influence on administration in the time of the nemanjić dynasty / Stanoje Bojanin, Bojama Krsmanović ; From the Roman Castel to the Serbian medieval city / Marko Popvić ; The Byzantine model of a Serbian monastery : construction and organizational concept / Gordana Simić ; The splendour of Roman ornaments and the jewellery of the Middle Ages / Ivana Popović ; The central Balkans in the early Middle Ages : archaeological testimonies to change / Ivan Bugarski, Milica Radišić -- II. Adoption of models: Byzantine forts and Serbian proto-urban centres (11th-13th century). Military, administrative and religious strongholds on the Danubian frontier : the example of Morava and Branic̆evo / Predrag Komatina ; A note on new archaeological explorations in Byzantine Branic̆evo / Dragana Spasić-Đurić ; The suburb of the town of Braničevo : a model of a 12th-century settlement / Gordana Milošević Jevtić ; Trade in the central Balkans (11th-13th century) : between necessity and luxury / Vesna Bikić ; Objects for private worship and relics of the Christian east / Percia S̆pehar -- III. Byzantine sources and European trends: forming a national sytle in the artistic crafts (14th-15th century). Political ideology of coinage : development and messages of Serbian Medieval coins / Marina Odak Mihailović ; The cosmopolitan milieu of Serbian towns / Marko Popović ; The marks of nobility in the archaeological context / Miloš Ivanović Uglješa Vojvodić ; Byzantine inspiration in Serbian medieval pottery / Vesna Bikić ; Byzantine templates and the style of Gothic : internationality of Serbian artisanal and artistic expression / Emina Zečević, Mila Gajić.
- Other title(s)
- Byzantine heritage and Serbian art
- 9788651920052 ((SG))
- 8651920059 ((SG))
- C - S
|In Library Use Only