Princeton University Library Catalog
- Textiles from the Nile Valley (Research group). Conference (9th : 2015 : Antwerp, Belgium) [Browse]
- Tielt, Belgium : Lannoo, ©2017.
- 324 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), charts, facsimiles, maps, plans ; 30 cm
- Related name
- Summary note
- One of the few books dedicated to Late Roman, Early-Byzantine and Early Islamic Textile Art from Egypt. In more than 20 essays, international specialists go deeper into textiles from excavations and museum collections, and on the radio carbon update, iconography and weaving techniques of this particular apparel.
- "Proceedings of the 9th conference of the research group 'Textiles from the Nile Valley', Antwerp, 27-29 November 2015."
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other title(s)
- Textiles from the first millennium AD from Egypt and neighbouring countries
- C - S
|In Library Use Only