Princeton University Library Catalog
- Doleman, Lydia, 1976- [Browse]
- Gabriola Island, BC : New Society Publishers, 
- ix, 117 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Sustainable building essentials. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- "Light straw clay--straw mixed with clay slip--is a code compliant high-performance, low-impact building material with excellent insulation and moisture handling qualities. This highly illustrated step-by-step guide to light straw clay for stud, timber, pole, and other framing styles covers material specifications and best use, mixing and installation, retrofits, code compliance, and finishing and maintenance."-- Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction -- Rationale -- Appropriate use -- Building science notes -- Material specifications -- Design options : framing systems and form options -- Design notes, details, and budgeting -- Construction procedures -- Finishes -- Maintenance and renovation -- Building codes -- Tools.
- Other title(s)
- Light straw clay construction
- 0865718431 (paperback)
- 9780865718432 (paperback)
- Other standard number
- C - S
|In Library Use Only