Princeton University Library Catalog
- Cogato Lanza, Elena [Browse]
- Lausanne : PPUR - Pr Poly & Uni Romandes 2014.
- 110 pages : illustrations ; 20 x 25 cm
- Related name
- Architecture. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- What are the best tools for assessing the quality of an urban space or landscape, in terms of social, physiological, aesthetic, and functional well-being? What features - spatial, material, or visual - can make some areas of a city welcoming, and perhaps even inspire a sense of belonging? And how do we define "landscape experience"? These are some of the questions behind Experimenting Proximity, an extensive compendium of the teaching and research experience conducted in EPFL (Construction and Conservation Laboratory) and ETHZ (Institute of Landscape Architecture) about visual representation.
- C - S
|In Library Use Only