Princeton University Library Catalog
- Primera edición.
- México, D.F. : Secretaría de Cultura, Dirección General de Publicaciones, 2016.
- 16 pages, 47 unnumbered pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 17 cm
- Writer of supplementary textual content
- Círculo de arte. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- This volume comprises the project "Razón invadida" (Reason invaded), by Karla Leyva Leal (b. Monterrey, Nuevo León), a visual approach to anxiety disorders, their consequences, and symptoms. The video artist and photographer not only presents anxiety, she transmits it in her photographs with various assembled elements, assembled scenes and interactions between the human body and objects that generate anguish and despair in the spectator.
- N - O
|In Library Use Only