Princeton University Library Catalog
- São Paulo : Olhares, 2016.
- 167 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Summary note
- The book celebrates ten years of lattoogœs existence. More than just a furniture design studio, lattoog is a place of free creative experimentation around themes linked to Brazilian and Carioca culture, expressed in the practice of design.ʺFront endpaper. Leonardo Lattavo and Pedro Moog, founders of Lattoog, have made the furniture design studio into a "dynamic design company capable of reconciling the research of remarkable elements of the Brazilian culture with the constant experimentation of technologies and materials, while keeping a watchful eye on the changing market."-Page 
- In Portuguese and English.
- Versatilidade e irreverencia marcam a lattoog = Versatility and irreverencia are trademarks of lattoog / Mara Gama -- Começo -- Hibridismo -- Antropofagia -- Taxonomia -- Design arte -- Tipologias -- Cadeia produtiva -- Linha do tempo -- English version.
- Other title(s)
- Latt-oog. English.
- C - S
|In Library Use Only