Princeton University Library Catalog
- Engineer, Altaf [Browse]
- New York : Routledge, 2017.
- xiii, 177 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Routledge research in architecture. [More in this series]
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Four art museums and their additions : Museums grow more wings -- Museum critics and museum visitors : Reactions to the building boom -- Back stage spaces versus front stage spaces : Artwork before employees -- Accessibility, wayfinding, and museum fatigue : 'The Frankenstein effect' of museum additions -- Building aesthetics and architectural features : What works, what doesn't, and why -- Conclusion : Future art museum additions and improving the front stage and backstage experience -- Appendix : Museum employee survey results.
- 9781138215856 ((hardback))
- 1138215856 ((hardback))
- Other standard number
- C - S
|In Library Use Only