Princeton University Library Catalog
- São Paulo : SESC São Paulo : Associação Cultural Videobrasil, 
- 163 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm.
- Issuing body
- Summary note
- Constructed based on the thinking of Czech-Brazilian philosopher Vilém Flusser. the Caderno Sesc_Videobrasil 12 | METAFLUXUS is a way of understanding and delimiting contemporary cultural territories, this publication creates an experimental space in which different lines of thought and expression cross each other in a metaflux of texts, images and relationships. Working as devices for the construction of fluid field, that discusses contemporary themes from a Flusserian perspective, the collaborations of artists, essayists, and researchers were organized in a numerical sequence, building each as an independent reading. Authors and sources are mapped in the index at the end of the publication.ʺ (HKB Translation)--Verso Front Cover. Curator Rodrigo Maltez Novaes is a Brazilian artist, translator, editor and the founder of Metaflux Publishing. He was a research fellow at the Vilém Flusser Archive at the Universität der Künste, Berlin, from 2010 to 2014. He currently lives and works in São Paulo where he now leads the long-term project for the translation and publication of Vilém Flusserœs work from Brazilian-Portuguese into English.
- Texto editorial / Solange Farkas e Teté Martinho -- Texto editorial / Rodrigo Maltez Novaes.
- 9788599277089 ((Associação Cultural Video Brasil))
- 8599277081 ((Associação Cultural Video Brasil))
- 9788594930415 ((Edições Sesc São Paulo))
- 8594930410 ((Edições Sesc São Paulo))
- C - S
|In Library Use Only