Princeton University Library Catalog
- Bennett, Ward, 1917-2003 [Browse]
- London ; New York : Phaidon Press, 2017.
- 271 pages : illustrations (some colour) ; 28 cm
- Summary note
- A much-revered figure in the design world, Ward Bennett contributed to the fields of interiors, furniture, pottery, tableware, and sculpture, working with the day's most affluent clients ? David Rockefeller and Chase Manhattan Bank, Tiffany & Co., Sasaki, and Rolling Stone founder Jann Wenner, among others. This, the first and only comprehensive monograph covering Bennett's career, brings to life his little-archived work through beautiful photography, a period interview, and an exclusive essay by former New York Times design editor Pilar Viladas.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 263-265) and index.
- 9780714874739 (hardcover)
- 0714874736 (hardcover)
- Other standard number
- C - S
|In Library Use Only