Princeton University Library Catalog
- Cambridge, MA : SA+P Press, 
- 61 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm
- Writer of introduction
- Host institution
- Exhibition catalogs
- Summary note
- "Georgoe Otero-Pailos' restaging of Harold Edgerton's iconic photograph, Bullet through apple (1964), is an unexpected mainfestation of the act of preservation. Once again the act of layering--in this case of meaning rather than the physical accumulation of matter--comes into play. The reenactment of the event at the MIT Edgerton Center prompted considerable research into the documentation of the original, which led to some unexpected discoveries but also an interrogation of the means and ends of precision"--Back cover.
- "Presented in the Keller Gallery"--Page 3.
- Cover title.
- 9780983665472 ((paperback))
- 0983665478 ((paperback))
- C - S
|In Library Use Only
99 Marginal Street, Landing Studio : October 30-January 19, 2014, the Keller Gallery, MIT Department of Architecture / exhibition lead design, Dan Adams, Marie Law Adams.
New massings for new masses : Milliøns : May 15-July 22, 2014 / John J. May, Zeina Koreitem [curators].
Get to work : ROOM studio : March 6-22, 2014 / exhibition design & installation, ROOM.