Princeton University Library Catalog
- Grimberg, Salomón. [Browse]
- Oxford, Ohio : Miami University, ©1997.
- 7 unnumbered pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 x 28 cm
- Related name
- Exhibition catalogs
- Summary note
- "In The Little Dear, Frida Kahlo narrates her bewilderment and probes, as in no other work, for an answer to her predicament. By deconstructing the work [The Little Dear], each psychological issue can be traced to arrive at a more thorough reading of the painting."--From page .
- "An exhibition organized by Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, February 17-March 21, 1997."
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other title(s)
- Little deer
- N - S
|In Library Use Only