Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Francis M. Naumann, 2007.
- 28 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Related name
- Host institution
- "'Morice' is a kind of a code name by which Constantin Brancusi and Marcel Duchamp addressed and referred to one another"--Page .
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at Francis M. Naumann Fine Art (New York), 16 Mar. - 27 Apr. 2007.
- Creation/Production credits
- Essay by Arthuc C. Danto.
- Other title(s)
- Morice March 16 - April 27, 2007
- N - S
|In Library Use Only