Princeton University Library Catalog
- Apfelbaum, Peter [Browse]
- München, Germany : Act Music, ℗2005.
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Jazz—2001-2010 [Browse]
- Related name
- Jazz ensembles.
- All tracks composed by Peter Apfelbaum.
- Compact disc.
- Time and place of event
- Prinicipally recorded Sept. 22-24, 2004, Loho Studios, New York City; track 5 recorded Oct. 2004, Cressman Studios, San Francisco, Calif.
- Peter Apfelbaum, principally saxophone, harmonium, piano, and flute ; New York Hieroglyphics: Peck Allmond, trumpet, woodwinds ; Josh Roseman, trombone ; Jessica Jones, alto & tenor sax ; Tony Jones, tenor sax ; Norbert Stachel, woodwinds ; Craig Handy, alto sax ; Steven Bernstein, slide trumpet ; Jeff Cressman, Natalie Cressman, trombone ; Charles Burnham, Juliana Cressman, violin ; David Phelps, Viva De Concini, Will Bernard, Trey Anastasio, guitar ; Jai Uttal, guitar, harmonium, vocals ; Patrice Blanchard, John Shifflett, bass ; Abdoulaye Diabate, vocals ; Dafnis Prieto, drums, percussion ; Cyro Baptista, percussion ; Josh Jones, bata drums, percussion ; David Frazier, bata drums ; Aaron Johnston, drums ; Daszon X. Claiborne, drums.
- Track 3 includes wordless vocals; language(s?) of tracks 6 and 9 undetermined.
- Prelude (1:15) -- Labile (Unfolding) (2:20) -- Rainbow sign (7:20) -- Apparation/Projectiles (14:25) -- Song of the signs (6:00) -- Petroglyph extension (3:15) -- Shotgun bouquet (12:00) -- It is written (5:25) -- Titiwa (7:50).
- Publisher no.
- Universal Product Code
- C - O
|In Library Use Only