Princeton University Library Catalog
- Cox, Samuel Sullivan, 1824-1889 [Browse]
- Washington : F. & J. Rives & Geo. A. Bailey, reporters and printers of the debates of Congress, 1872.
- 16 pages ; 25 cm
- Related name
- Printed in double columns ; last page blank.
- Place name(s)
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Other title(s)
- Tariff and taxation schemes, how the people are despoiled
- Speech of Hon. Samuel S. Cox, of New York, delivered in the House of Representatives, May 3, 1872
- C - O
|In Library Use Only