Princeton University Library Catalog
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia : IIUM Press, 2016.
- Batu Caves, Selangor Darul Ehsan : Naga Global Print (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- xvi, 344 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -339) and index.
- In English.
- Chapter one Sexual harassment in education sector : an introduction / Farheen Baig Sardar Baig & Yusuf Abdul Azeez -- Chapter two Sexual offences and child offenders / Ashgar Ali Ali Mohamed, Adnan Trakic, Kyaw Hla Win@Md. Hassan Ahmed & Mohd Akram Shair Mohamed -- Chapter three Sexual harassment in the education sector : from the international perspectives / Mohammad Naqib Ishan Jan, Muzaffar Syah Mallow & Muhamad Azim Mazlan -- Chapter four Proving the allegation of sexual harassment in schools and institutions of higher learning / Mohd Akram Shair Mohamed & Muzaffar Syah Mallow -- Chapter five Addressing sexual harassment in the education sector : the sociological and educational approaches / Ahmad Tijani Surajudeen & Adio Saliu Wahub -- Chapter six Psychological impact of sexual harassment on victions in schools and institutions of higher learning in Malaysia / Ahmad Tijani Surajudeen, Mohd Akram Shair Mohamed, Muzaffar Syah Mallow & Mohammad Naqib Ishan Jan -- Chapter seven A survey on the issue of sexual harassment in selected secondary schools and universities / Muzaffar Syah Mallow, Yusuf Jelili Amuda & Muhammad Azim Mazlan -- Chapter eight Formulating policy and procedure / Adnan Trakic & Ashar Ali Ali Mohamed -- Chapter nine Prevention of sexual harassment : the Islamic law (Syariah) perspective / Farheen Baig Sardar Baig, Ashgar Ali Ali Mohamed, Ahmad Tijani Surajudeen & Adnan Trakic -- Chapter ten Sexual harassment problem : the religious and customary solutions / Yusuff Jelili Amuda -- Chapter eleven Psychological disturbances of sexual harassment : the Western and Islamic therapeutic solutions / Ahmad Tijani Surajudeen & Mohd Akram Shair Mohamed -- Chapter twelve Al-Tarbiyah and Al-Ta'dib as impetus for curbing harassment among secondary school students : an experience of integrated Islamic school, Kota Damansara, Malaysia / Ahmad Tijani Surajudeen & Ibrahim A. Oladapo -- Chapter thirteen The role of non-governmental organizations & victims' awareness programs / Muzaffar Syah Mallow -- Chapter fourteen Conclusion and reommendation / Ashgar Ali Ali Mohamed & Ahmad Tijani Surajudeen.
- C - S