Princeton University Library Catalog
- 2nd ed.
- Philadelphia, PA : Saunders/Elsevier, c2010.
- xxi, 710 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Cardiac intensive care [Browse]
- Related name
- Expert consult. Online and print. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- "This new edition of the only textbook dedicated to cardiac intensive care medicine chronicles the progress made in the diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of patients with critical cardiac illness. Landmark discoveries, greater understanding of syndromes, and technological advancements have made clinical cardiology a progressive and interventional field. You'll get coverage of the plethora of noncoronary diseases in the CICU, as well as a complete compendium of up-to-date pharmacological agents."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- C - S