Princeton University Library Catalog
- Bethesda, Md. : AOTA Press, c2011.
- xxvi, 302 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1. Laying the foundation-- reframing occupational therapy. Promotion of positive mental health in children and youth : a guiding framework for occupational therapy / Susan Bazyk -- Occupational therapy process : a public health approach to promoting mental health in children and youth / Susan Bazyk -- Major approaches useful in addressing the mental health needs of children and youth : minimizing risks, reducing symptoms, and building competencies / Susan Bazyk, Sharon Brandenburger Shasby -- Pathways to positive development : childhood participation in everyday places and activities / Theresa M. Petrenchik -- Development and implementation of groups to foster social participation and mental health / Laurette, Olson -- Part 2. Addressing the mental health needs of diverse groups of children and youth. Enduring challenges and situational stressors during the school years : risk reduction and competence enhancement / Susan Bazyk -- Occupational therapy for youth at risk of psychosis and those with identified mental illness / Donna Downing -- Autism : promoting social participation and mental health / Lisa Crabtree and Janet V. DeLany -- Children and youth with disabilities : enhancing mental health through positive experiences of doing and belonging / Theresa M. Petrenchik, Gillian A. King, and Beata Batorowicz -- Occupational therapy for children with severe emotional disturbance in alternative educational settings / Karin Barnes, Kimberly Vogel, and Alison Beck -- Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, developmental coordination disorder, and learning disabilities / Anne A. Poulson -- Begin with the end in mind : promoting mental health, social participation, and self-determination in the transition from school to adult life / Lisa Crabtree and Andrea B. Sherwin.
- Other title(s)
- Guiding framework for occupational therapy
- C - S