Princeton University Library Catalog
- 5th ed.
- St. Louis, Mo. : Mosby/Elsevier, c2010.
- xxiv, 1176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Clinical chemistry [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Kaplan and Pesce's Clinical Chemistry: Theory, Analysis, Correlation, Fifth Edition is a comprehensive, readable text that is designed for clinical laboratory science students but also works as a great resource for practitioners and pathology residents. You'll stay up-to-date with new information and revised sections reflecting recent advances in the field. The test is divided into two parts ensuring that you'll learn about all areas of clinical chemistry. Part 1 focuses on Laboratory Techniques and Laboratory Management whereas Part 2, Physiology and Pathophysiology, provides descriptions of how specific diseases affect the human body. The text provides chapter outlines, key terms, key concepts, and section objectives to aid students with studying."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780323036580 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0323036589 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- C - S