Princeton University Library Catalog
- Houston, Tex. : Arte Público Press, c2011.
- x, 294 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Latino children's health and the environment / George Flores ... [et al.] -- Impact of promotores de salud on pregnancy and child health outcomes / Sofia Segura-Pérez, Hector Balcazar, and Katherine Morel -- Early feeding practices : breastfeeding and complementary feeding among U.S. Latinos / Donna J. Chapman and Ana Claudia Zubieta -- My child is not fat, he's just chubby : a Latino/a parenting perspective / Norma Olvera, Gretchen George, and Lucia L. Kaiser -- Obesity and school nutrition programs / Gail Woodward-Lopez and Wendi Gosliner -- Television viewing and physical activity among Latino children / Jason A. Mendoza and Cristina S. Barroso -- Household food insecurity and consequences for Latino children / Hugo Melgar-Quiñonez and Rafael Pérez-Escamilla -- The burden of injury among Latino youth / Federico E. Vaca and Craig L. Anderson -- Latino youth's substance use intentions : parental acculturation trajectories and parent-youth relationship factors / Felipe González Castro ... [et al.] -- Economic analysis of treating and preventing type 2 diabetes : implications for Latino families / Roberto P. Treviño.
- Other title(s)
- Latino children's health
- 9781558857087 (alk. paper)
- 1558857087 (alk. paper)
- C - S