Princeton University Library Catalog
- Harkness, Gail A. [Browse]
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, ©2012.
- xv, 520 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Community health nursing—United States [Browse]
- Summary note
- "We are experiencing extraordinary changes in healthcare in this new century; changes that call upon the most creative, analytical, and innovative skills available. While the world has the resources to reduce health care disparities and eliminate the gaps in health care that exist between various population groups across the globe, accomplishing this is a long term and complicated task. Improvement in the social structure within which people live, and a redistribution of resources so that all people have access to the basic necessities of life, require an unprecedented global consciousness and political commitment"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780781758512 (paperback : alkaline paper)
- 0781758513 (paperback : alkaline paper)
- C - S