Princeton University Library Catalog
- Barcelona : RM : México D.F. (MEX) : Fundación Televisa, 2016.
- 310 pages : illustrations ; 33 cm
- Related name
- Colección y Archivo de Fundación Televisa ; 2
- Summary note
- This second volume devoted to the contents of the Fundación Televisa collection and archive complements, from four different perspectives, the aim of Imaginaria, the first volume. The transformation of the individual into a media icon; spectacle as a social referent; memory in a photographic and audiovisual key; and the vision of the artist in counterpoint to mediatization: these are the themes examined in Imaginario, an attempt to clarify the value of photography in relation to other media and to appraise its privileged status as the basis of the contemporary image. Together, Imaginaria and Imaginario bring up to date our understanding of our audiovisual heritage, placing it at the center of reflection about the development of artistic, social, and cultural interrelations.
- Includes photographs.
- Introducción -- I. Ícono -- II. Espectáculo -- III. Memoria -- IV. Mirada.
- N - S
|In Library Use Only