Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Springer, 2006.
- xvi, 175 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Related name
- Zicklin School of Business financial markets conference series, Baruch College, CUNY. [More in this series]
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Ch. 1. Getting the trades made -- Ch. 2. Increasing returns by decreasing trading costs -- Ch. 3. Operations of a floor broker -- Ch. 4. Achieving best execution through market structure development -- Ch. 5. Electronic trading -- Ch. 6. Hybrid markets -- Ch. 7. Electronic & floor-based trading : the Nyse hybrid market -- Ch. 8. The economic value of a trading floor : evidence from the American Stock Exchange.
- 0387299092 (hd.bd.)
- C - S