Princeton University Library Catalog
- MacDowell, Marsha [Browse]
- East Lansing, Michigan, USA : Michigan State University Museum, 
- Cape Town : Digital Express, 
- 90 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Writer of supplementary textual content
- Copyright holder
- Sponsoring body
- Summary note
- "This publication and exhibition, featuring quilts made in 2016 and 2016, was developed by The Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation (D<LF) and the Michigan State University Museum (MSUM) in association with textile artists in South Africa and United States, especially members of the Women of Color Quilt Network. These works pay tribute to the indelible contributions that Desmond and Leah Tutu have made in addressing human rights, advancing social justice issues, and advocating for peace in South Africa and around the world. This art also honours their faith and the enduring love they have for each other."--from preface.
- Published in association with the Women of Color Quilters Network and the Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation.
- "This publication was issued in conjunction with the exhibition of the same name that was first presented at the Robben Island Museum, Cape Town, South Africa. Images of the quilts, more information about the artists, and longer versions of the artists' stories about these quilts can be found on the Quilt Index (www.quiltindex.org)."
- Illustrated front cover.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and a list of contributors.
- Binding note
- Perfect bound.
- 9780944311264 ((paperback))
- 0944311261 ((paperback))
- C - S
|In Library Use Only