Princeton University Library Catalog
- Rio de Janeiro : Cobogó, 
- 236 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Summary note
- The book features the work of Odires Mlászho (Mandirituba, Paraná, 1960, lives and works in São Paulo since 1983) who, since the 1990's central axis of his work is the appropriation of photographic images and typography of books, manuals and journals. The human body, one of the most important subjects of his work is multi-faceted in photographic collages of physical texture. In the more than 110 works reproduced in the publication, Odires Mlászho has as a vast repertoire of images, which the artist collects and handles in cutouts, collages, incisions and scrapings, among other procedures. The book includes a glossary of these procedures and techniques used in the preparation of its work, written by the artist himself, plus an interview with the artist conducted by curator Ana Paula Cohen.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Texts in Portuguese and English.
- Glossário por Odires Mlaszho = Glossary by Odires Mlaszho -- Obras = Works -- Pormenores de uma Reação Brusca: Odires Mlaszho entrevistado por Ana Paula Cohen = Details of a Brusque Reaction: Odires Mlaszho interviewed by Ana Paula Cohen -- Obras = Works -- Sobre o artista = About the artist.
- Other title(s)
- Odires Mlászho.
- Odires Mlászho. English.
- C - S
|In Library Use Only