Princeton University Library Catalog
- Zamora Mola, Francesc [Browse]
- New York, NY : Universe Publishing, a division of Rizzoli International Publications, Inc., 2017.
- 418 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), plans ; 22 cm
- Designs and plans
- Summary note
- "In an extensive but accessible format, City Living presents small-scale contemporary urban residences that prove domesticity can be compact and beautiful as well as green and urban. Urban areas across the globe are experiencing a renaissance, with once-neglected areas becoming increasingly popular for rediscovery and redevelopment. City Living looks at the movement toward ecologically minded compact houses through the lens of urban life. This lavishly illustrated volume includes 600 full-color photographs and diagrams featuring an international collection of fifty-five homes that exemplify compact living at its best. The residential projects selected for this volume illustrate strategies for building tiny in urban areas that include urban infill, adaptive reuse, transforming and flexible living spaces, and micro-unit buildings. The selection is truly global, including designs from the U.S., Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, and more. Though many of the residences here are unique in design, their economical size and ingenious interior spaces are the epitome of practicality and illustrate an acute understanding of compact living and its potential for the urban realm." -- provided by publisher.
- "Originally published in Spain in 2017 by booq publishing, S.L." -- title page verso.
- 0789332701 ((paperback) :)
- 9780789332707 ((paperback) :)
- C - S
|In Library Use Only