Princeton University Library Catalog
- Foxwell-Norton, Kerrie [Browse]
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
- xi, 147 pages ; 24 cm.
- Routledge studies in environmental communication and media. [More in this series]
- "Earthscan from Routledge"--Front cover.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The coastal terrain -- Communication, culture and the coast -- Coastal policy and meaningful community participation -- Communication, coasts and media democracy -- Coasts, communication and policy : the Cabarita Beach/Bogangar experience -- Critical coastal policy and environmental communication : new directions? -- Conclusion.
- 9781138797543 (hardback)
- 1138797545 (hardback)
- (electronic book)
- Other standard number
- C - S
|In Library Use Only