Princeton University Library Catalog
- Schramm, Roman, 1979- [Browse]
- Berlin : Argobooks, c2016.
- approximately 136 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), portraits ; 32 cm.
- Schramm, Roman, 1979-—Catalogs [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- In Roman Schramm?s work, one is confronted with different genres of photography, as Schramm combines techniques ranging from macro photography and 3D collages, to portraying a self-made play dough sculpture. Lately ?Schramm moved away from the strict works, shaped by the precise and extremely stylish approach of classical photographic subject like still life photography or portrait photography, to a freer, more playful approach to what an image is capable of being, how you can compose and assemble it.? (Dominikus Müller)00Exhibition: Barlach Halle K, Hamburg, Germany (20.10.-3.11.2016) / Kunsthaus, Jesteburg, Germany (27.11.2016-31.1.2017).
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Parallel texts in German and English.
- 9783942700801 ((pbk.))
- 3942700808 ((pbk.))
- International Article Number
- C - S
|In Library Use Only