Princeton University Library Catalog
- Kuipers, Marieke, 1951- [Browse]
- [Delft, Netherlands] : TU Delft, c2017.
- 136 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), charts, plans ; 22 x 22 cm.
- Related name
- Summary note
- Designing from Heritage' deals with challenges architects are faced with when dealing with the conservation and reuse of built heritage, with a focus on Modern Movement Monuments. It discusses how to carry out a thorough analysis and evaluation of monuments upon which their conservation and transformation can be based. It is meant for MSc education, but may be of interest to architects in general.0This book ? the third in the Rondeltappe series ? reflects the philosophy and didactic approach of Heritage and Architecture (H&A) section of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment (Delft University of Technology). H&A has three chairs: Design, Cultural Value and Technology. They work in close cooperation to lay the foundations for the preservation and continuity of use of built heritage.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- C - S
|In Library Use Only