Princeton University Library Catalog
- [Durango, Durango, México] : Instituto de Cultura del Estado de Durango, 
- 63 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Writer of supplementary textual content
- Host institution
- Summary note
- Collection of 50 linocut print works that engraver Antonio Ruiz (b. Durango 1968) carried out between 2010 and 2015 and that are part of the series "Astral Zoology". The artist feels a certain fascination for mystical diagram, mainly mandalas and yantras, to the extent that some critics have catalogued his art as 'the mandalas of Durango'. The artist is a member of the Colectivo Durango de Artistas Plasticos y Visualers, AC.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held Sept. - Oct., 2016 at the Museo de Arte "Guillermo Ceniceros", in Durango, Mexico.
- Presentación / Rubén Ontiveros Rentería -- Zoología astral: la gráfica de Antonio Ruíz / Erick Castillo.
- Other title(s)
- Zoología astral : la gráfica de Antonio Ruíz
- Gráfica de Antonio Ruíz
- N - O
|In Library Use Only