Princeton University Library Catalog
- Primera edición.
- Ciudad de México : Secretaría de Cultura, Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes ; Morelos, Mexico : Secretaría de Cultura de Morelos, 2016.
- 189 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles, portraits ; 23 cm
- Writer of supplementary textual content
- Host institution
- Summary note
- Exhibition dedicated to avant-garde painter José García Narezo (b. Madrid 1922 - d. Mexico 1989), who arrived in Mexico in 1938 because of the Spanish Civil War. The exhibition comprises 45 surrealist paintings that belong to private collections and one to the Museo de Arte Moderno de Toluca. Included are also 51 items of supplementary material, including books, journals, photographs and documents illustrating the development of his professional and personal life. Texts by Adriana Clemente Mejía, Del Cueto Ruiz-Funes, Juan Ignaci, Eduardo Alarcón Azuela, Juan Rafael Coronel Rivera, Luis rius Caso and Raúl Cano Monroy.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held at the Museo Estudio Diego Rivera, in Mexico Cty.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 182-184).
- Other title(s)
- Surrealista mestizo (1922-1989)
- C - S
|In Library Use Only