Princeton University Library Catalog
- Levitt, Stephan Hillyer [Browse]
- Chitlapakkam, Chennai : Kaviri Pathippakam, 2017.
- xxvii, 419 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : color portrait ; 29 cm
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Is there a genetic relationship between Indo-European and Dravidian? -- Some more possible relationships between Indo-European and Dravidian -- Dravidian and Indo-European -- Indo-European and Dravidian: some considerations -- The number 'one' -- The number 'one': response to discussants -- Dravidian and Austroasiatic -- A word for horse in Chinese and Dravidian -- Word for 'dog' and 'horse' in Finnish and Tamil -- Review of Hannu Panu Aukusti Hakola, Lexical affinities between Tamil and Finnish [...] -- Fortunatov's law and Dravidian -- The alternation of initial consonants in Dravidian -- The alternation of *l-ʃ*-Ị-and *t- in metathetical forms in Dravidian -- The alternation of r and l in Dravidian -- I. Kurux̣ nād, Sanskrit nātha, Burmese nat -- III. Sanskrit ātmán/tmán and Dravidian *āḷ: a possible solution to a problem based on a postulated nostratic sound correspondence -- Mushrooms in Dravidian -- Sanskrit uttarapadalopa compounds and Tamil grammatical tradition: echoes of Tamil grammatical tradition in Kātyāyana's Vārttikas -- Where does "Barlaam and Josaphat" take place? -- The ancient Mesopotamian place name "Meluḫḫa" -- Sanskrit -ndr- and Dravidian.
- C - S