Princeton University Library Catalog
- Costell, Josh, 1953- [Browse]
- New York : AMACOM, c2004.
- xii, 307 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Selling [Browse]
- Summary note
- "The Science of Sales Success will enable you to fulfill customers' expectations measurably better than your competitors can, and improve your closure rate and profit level in what will feel like the speed of light. Here, an award-winning sales maverick, Josh Costell, reveals a uniquely quantifiable and refreshingly sensible method for achieving the perfect win-win sales situation. It lets you measure - in specific financial terms - the value your customers will receive from meeting their goals through buying your products or services."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -301) and index.
- Ch. 1. Measurability Matters -- Ch. 2. Defining Value -- Ch. 3. Receiving Value -- Ch. 4. Tests of Reasonableness -- Ch. 5. Every Question Counts -- Ch. 6. Leave the Brochures Behind -- Ch. 7. Every Reason to Say Yes -- Ch. 8. When the World Isn't Perfect -- Ch. 9. Using MeasureMax Your Way.
- 0814471927 (Hardcover)
- Other standard number
- C - S