Princeton University Library Catalog
- Philadelphia, The Athenaeum, 1976.
- 95 p. col. illus. 31 x 39 cm.
- Related name
- The Athenaeum library of nineteenth century America.
- Title on book jacket: Exterior decoration; Victorian colors for Victorian houses.
- Reprint of the 1885 edition published by F. W. Devoe and Co. with new bibliography and new color paint samples.
- The publication of this book is sponsored by the Gallier House, New Orleans, with the Athenaeum of Philadelphia and the Victorian Society of America.
- Other title(s)
- Victorian colors for Victorian houses.
- N - S
|In Library Use Only