Princeton University Library Catalog
- Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, c2005.
- xviii, 427 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Ronald R. Sims and Scott A. Quatro -- 1. From monopoly to competition : challenges for leaders in the deregulated investor-owned utility industry / R. Kevin McClean -- 2. Reforming Wall Street : challenges for financial leaders in publicly traded firms / L. Keith Whitney and Michael D. Yonker -- 3. Beyond Wall Street : leadership challenges unique to small private companies and entrepreneurial firms / Erik Hoekstra and Scott R. Peterson -- 4. Knowledge management leadership challenges : coping with mental models and operationalizing knowledge management strategy and practice / Tom R. Eucker -- 5. Leadership in a not-for-profit world : a mixed toolbox / Andrea B. Bear and Michael A. Fitzgibbon -- 6. The challenges of interpersonal relationships, employee discipline, and leadership effectiveness in religious nonprofit organizations / Craig Osten -- 7. What the new nonprofit leaders should learn about finance : beyond fund-raising and accounting / Herrington J. Bryce -- 8. Team-based leadership and change in the Christian Church / Michael W. Honeycutt and Clay Smith -- 9. Notes from the belly of the beast : leadership challenges in the federal government / Richard F. Cullins -- 10. The achievements and challenges of military leadership / Christopher Taylor -- 11. Leadership challenges in education : improving administrative decision making / Serbrenia J. Sims and Ronald R. Sims -- 12. Leadership challenges in local government : economic development, financial management, and ethical leadership / William I. Sauser, Jr., Lane D. Sauser and Joe A. Sumners -- 13. Developmental-servant leadership for human resource professionals / Jerry W. Gilley and Ann Gilley -- 14. Engaging people's passion : leadership for the new century / Diana Bilimoria and Lindsey Godwin -- 15. "HR-minded" leadership : five critical areas of focus for contemporary organizational leaders / Scott A. Quatro -- 16. Leaders speak : success and failure in their own words / William J. Mea and Shawn M. Carraher -- 17. Worldview and global leadership / John R. Visser -- 18. What good is this to me? : managerial implications of global leadership research / Marcus W. Dickson and Deanne N. Den Hartog -- 19. New rules for a new century : help for management and leadership in this new global century / Kenneth L. Murrell -- 20. Restoring ethics consciousness to organizations and the workplace : every contemporary leader's challenge / Ronald R. Sims.
- 0765614294 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0765614308 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- C - S