Princeton University Library Catalog
- Taylor, Betsy Chapin [Browse]
- Chicago, IL : Health Administration Press, c2013.
- xiv, 229 p. ; 23 cm.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 219-223) and index.
- Pt. 1. Introduction -- The rationale for philanthropy -- pt. 2. Key partners in the philanthropy endeavor -- Leveraging the healthcare CEO in philanthropy -- Positioning board members to fulfill their purpose as powerful advocates -- Honoring the expertise of physician leaders -- Empowering the chief development officer -- pt. 3. Levers that inspire philanthropy -- Nurturing a culture of philanthropy -- Aligning project selection -- Supporting vibrant giving through excellent service -- Storytelling: a compelling case for support -- Gaining insights about your donors -- Inviting donors to become partners -- Driving excellence through evaluation.
- 9781567934496 (alk. paper)
- 1567934498 (alk. paper)
- C - S