Princeton University Library Catalog
- 5th ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley ; Chichester : John Wiley [distributor], 2005.
- xiv, 428 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Tumors—Classification—Atlases [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "The TNM Atlas is designed as an aid for the practical application of the TNM classification system by illustrating the T and N categories in clear, easily understood graphics. The aim of such a presentation is twofold: to enable all disciplines involved to reach a more standardized understanding and documentation of the anatomic spread of tumours, and to further enhance the dissemination and use of the TNM classification."--BOOK JACKET.
- "UICC, International Union against Cancer."
- Residual tumour (R) classification -- Head and neck tumours -- Digestive system tumours -- Lung and pleural tumours -- Tumours of bone and soft tissues -- Skin tumours -- Gynaecological tumours -- Urological tumours -- Ophthalmic tumours -- Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
- 0471743011 (pbk.)
- C - S