Princeton University Library Catalog
- Boca Raton [Florida] : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, ©2011.
- xviii, 514 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Summary note
- "Providing all of the necessary information required to provide post-acute vision rehabilitative care following brain injury, this multidisciplinary book bridges the gap between theory and practice and presents clinical information and scientific literature supporting the diagnostic and therapeutic strategies applied. It covers all areas of vision care including the structure and function of the eye, organization of visual perception in the brain, and rehabilitation concepts applied to the visual system. It offers cutting-edge research, prescribing lenses and prisms, and therapy techniques that will enable even the experienced clinician to provide enhanced care to the brain injury patient"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781439836552 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- 1439836558 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- C - S