Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Demos Medical Pub., c2010.
- xviii, 335 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Breast—Cancer [Browse]
- Related name
- Current multidisciplinary oncology. [More in this series]
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Importance of the multidisciplinary approach to breast cancer -- 2. Multidisciplinary approach to the prevention & screening of breast CA -- 3. Intake of new patients for Multidisciplinary Clinics -- 4. Multidisciplinary issues for newly diagnosed patients -- 5. "Medical and Surgical Management of Atypical Hyperplasia and LCIS" -- 6. Multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of DCIS -- 7. Multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of early breast cancer -- 8. Multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of locally advanced breast cancer -- 9. Multidisciplinary approach in breast reconstruction -- 10. Multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of metastatic disease -- 11. Multidisciplinary approach in the management of locally recurrent disease -- 12. Multidisciplinary approach to the patient's quality of life -- 13. Psychiatric Issues in Breast Cancer -- 14. Multidisciplinary considerations: Racial disparities in breast cancer -- 15. Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Care in the Community -- 16. Future directions in the treatment of breast cancer.
- C - S