Princeton University Library Catalog
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- xiii, 261 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Brain—Hemorrhage [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Advances in brain imaging have dramatically changed our understanding of intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH). In the pre-CT era, many small ICHs were misclassified as ischemic strokes and patients with massive ICH or subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) were often difficult to correctly classify"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The epidemiology of intracerebral hemorrhage / Matthew L. Flaherty, Daniel Woo, and Joseph P. Broderick -- Acute hypertensive response in intracerebral hemorrhage / Ameer E. Hassan, Haralabos Zacharatos, and Adnan I. Qureshi -- Etiology of tumor-related intracranial hemorrhage / Andreas F. Hottinger and Lisa M. DeAngelis -- Cerebral amyloid aniopathy / Steven M. Greenberg -- Coagulopathy-related intracerebral hemorrhage / Hagen B. Huttner and Thorsten Steiner -- Vascular malformations of the brain / Christan Stapf and J.P. Mohr -- Cerebral venous thrombosis and intracerebral hemorrhage / Isabelle Crassard and Marie-Germaine Bousser -- Clinical presentations of intracerebral hemorrhage / Carlos S. Kase -- Computerized tomography and CT angiography in intracerebral hemorrhage / Rush H. Chewning and Kieran P. Murphy -- MRI of intracerebral hemorrhage / Ken Butcher and Stephen M. Davis -- Cerebral angiography / Rush H. Chewning and Kieran P. Murphy -- Laboratory and other ancillary testing in intracerebral hemorrhage : an algorithmic approach / Michael Chen and Louis R. Caplan -- Medical management of intracerebral hemorrhage / Neeraj S. Naval, Paul A. Nyquist, and J. Ricardo Carhuapoma -- Surgical management of intracerebral hemorrhage / A. David Mendelow -- Future therapy in intracerebral hemorrhage and intraventricular hemorrhage : aspiration and thrombolysis / Paul A. Nyquist, Neeraj S. Naval, and J. Ricardo Carhuapoma -- Mathematical models of intracerebral hemorrhage and intraventricular hemorrhage outcomes prediction : their comparison, advantages, and limitations / Stanley Tuhrim -- Animal models and experimental treatments of intracerebral hemorrhage / Kenneth R. Wagner and Mario Zuccarello -- Thrombin and secondary brain damage following intracerebral hemorrhage / Guohua Xi, Richard F. Keep, and Julian T. Hoff -- Cytoprotection strategies for experimental intracerebral hemorrhage / Chrystal MacLellan, James Peeling, and Frederick Colbourne -- Natural history of perihematomal brain edema / Mauel Rodríguez-Yáñez, Antoni Dávalos, and José Castillo -- Hemostatic therapy for intracerebral hemorrhage / Wendy C. Ziai and Stephan A. Mayer.
- 9780521873314 (hardback)
- 0521873312 (hardback)
- C - S