Princeton University Library Catalog
- Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. ; Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell, 2011.
- xvii, 508 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- AIDS (Disease)—Diet therapy [Browse]
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to human immunodeficiency virus -- Introduction to nutrition and HIV -- Malnutrition, infant feeding, maternal and child health -- Paediatric nutritional screening, assessment and support -- Adherence, symptom management, psychological aspects and multidisciplinary care of children with HIV -- Healthy eating, prevention and management of obesity and long-term complications in children -- Decreased nutritional status and nutritional interventions for people living with HIV -- Nutritional screening and assessment -- Symptom control and management -- The nutritional management of complications associated with HIV and antiretroviral therapy -- Community interventions in resource limited settings --
- Medications, adherence and interactions with food -- Healthy eating and well-being -- Exercise and physical activity and long-term management of HIV -- Mental health -- Complementary and alternative medicine -- Food and water safety -- The nutritional management of patients living with tuberculosis and HIV co-infection -- The nutritional management of patients living with HIV and renal disease -- The nutritional management of patients living with HIV and liver disease -- Critical care, respiratoryand multi-organ failure -- Nutritional management of patients living with HIV and cancer -- Nutrition and end of life care.
- 9781405182706 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1405182709 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- C - S