Princeton University Library Catalog
- Wicher, Konrad [Browse]
- Albany, New York : Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health, .
- xi, 368 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 293-307) and index.
- The Wadsworth Family in America -- Mrs. Wadsworth, the children, and their families -- A different day --The early years -- Microbiology and public health before Wadsworth's time -- A new beginning in Albany -- The war years -- Wadsworth the architect -- The organization and functions of the Division -- Wadsworth and the International Forum -- "Turn, turn, turn - to everything there is a season" time to build, time to serve, time to celebrate -- 1939 - The year of the World's Fair, The Third International Congress for Microbiology and the eruption of World War II -- The Division during the second World War (1939-1945) -- Visitors, foreign guest-scientists and trainees at the DLR -- How the standard methods came into existence -- Wadsworth and the isolation of cardiolipin -- Activities in scientific societies awards and honors received -- The years in retirement and the last life's chapter -- Wadsworth's and his staff's research contributions -- Division of Laboratories and Research - Development in brief -- References and notes -- Appendices -- Index.
- Other title(s)
- Augustus Baldwin Wadsworth biography
- SuDoc no.
- LAB 961-4 AUGBW 213-1109
- C - S