Princeton University Library Catalog
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2013.
- xxiii, 389 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Health services administration [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Drawing on the expertise of decision-making professionals, leaders, and managers in healthcare organizations, this book addresses their ubiquitous struggles with decreasing revenues, increasing costs, and high consumer expectations in a competitive market. Offering practical experience and applied operating vision, the authors integrate Lean, managerial applications, and regulatory perspectives with real-world case studies, models, and reports, as well as charts, tables, diagrams, and sample contracts. The result is an integration of Lean management and operational strategies vital to healthcare administrators, comptrollers, and physician-executives"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other title(s)
- Hospitals and health care organizations
- 9781439879900 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1439879907 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- C - S