Princeton University Library Catalog
- Hauppauge, N.Y. : Nova Science, c2010.
- xix, 459 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 26 cm.
- Epidemics [Browse]
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Controlling disease outbreaks : the changing role of hospitals / Raoul E. Nap ... [et al.] -- Cuban epidemic optic neuropathy : an appraisal of the pathophysiological mechanisms / Alina González-Quevedo ... [et al.] -- New strategies to solve an ancient problem : prevention of bubonic and pneumonic plague using plant-derived vaccines / M. Lucrecia Alvarez ... [et al.] -- From "never to harm" to harnessing plague : a paradigm shift in plague ethics / Gregory W. Rutecki ... [et al.] -- From a burial ground to the discovery of an epidemical crisis : biological identity and genotype / Dominique Castex -- Melamine poison : a test of inter-media agenda setting / Wanda Siu -- Social construction of avian flu influenza virus / Wanda Siu -- Spatial and temporal patterns of Australian subtropical white syndrome at representative subtropical reefs in eastern Australia : host range, prevalence, and progression of tissue necrosis / Steven J. Dalton ... [et al.] -- Disease and transport : a costly ticket around the world / Michael Greger ... [et al.] -- Assessing quality and value of predictive models for dengue hemorrhagic fever epidemics / Halmar Halide -- Mathematical modeling of epidemic and epizootic processes of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome / R.A. Krasnoperov ... [et al.] -- Mass mobilization and the anti-schistosomiasis campaign in Maoist China (1955-1960) / Ka-wai Fan --
- Tularemia is an infectious disease, which to this day is mistaken for bubonic plague, and in the ancient world probably was the most feared epidemic / Siro I. Trevisanato ... [et al.] -- The environmental reservoirs and vector of Vibrio cholerae / Malka Halpern ... [et al.] -- The emergence of HIV-1 circulating recombinant form 07BC strains in Taiwan / Sheng-Fan Wang ... [et al.] -- Utilitarian aspects of a healthcare workers' obligation to serve in the face of pandemic / Ken Kirkwood -- Need for dengue virus drug discovery / Chelsea M. Byrd and Dennis E. Hruby -- Dissecting entry of dengue virus into target cells / Na Gao ... [et al.] -- Increasing human diseases : population growth and environmental degradation / David Pimentel -- Rice-based oral vaccines for cholera and allergy / Hidenori Takagi and Fumio Takaiwa -- Ethics in an epidemic / Delan Devakumar -- Psychosocial response to animal disease : Australia's first outbreak of equine influenza / Melanie Taylor ... [et al.] -- Environment and Lyme disease risk / Elizabeth Hilborn, Laura Jackson, Jennifer Orme-Zavaleta -- Lyme disease : symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment / Bettina Panagiota Iliopoulou and Brigitte T. Huber -- Renal manifestations of Lyme disease : interplay between infection and immunostimulation / Dimitrios Kirmizis, Dimitrios Chatzidimitriou.
- 9781608762248 (hardcover)
- 1608762246 (hardcover)
- C - S