Princeton University Library Catalog
- Halbesleben, Jonathon R. B. [Browse]
- Chicago : Health Administration Press, c2010.
- xx, 124 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 111-116) and index.
- Introduction: the role of the healthcare manager in addressing stress and burnout -- Making the case for addressing stress and burnout in healthcare organizations -- Defining the problem of stress and burnout in healthcare organizations -- When stress becomes burnout -- Capturing stress and burnout -- The bridges program: reducing burnout in healthcare professionals -- Taking sustainability to the next level: developing a "stress-free environment" -- Putting it all together: beating burnout, building engagement.
- 9781567933437 (alk. paper)
- 1567933432 (alk. paper)
- C - S