Princeton University Library Catalog
- 6th ed.
- St. Louis, Mo. ; London : Elsevier Mosby, 2010.
- xv, 857 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Occupational therapy for children [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "The sixth edition of Occupational Therapy for Children maintains its focus on children from infancy to adolescence and gives comprehensive coverage of both conditions and intervention techniques in all settings. Inside you'll discover new author contributions, new research and theories, new techniques, and current trends to keep you in step with the changes in pediatric OT practice. This edition provides an even stronger focus on evidence based practice, with the addition of key research notes and explanations of the research basis for specific interventions."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780323056588 (hbk.)
- 032305658X (hbk.)
- C - S