Princeton University Library Catalog
- Scarlat, Alexander [Browse]
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2012.
- xxix, 363 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Medical records—Data processing [Browse]
- Summary note
- "This book introduces readers to structured systems analysis and the medications domains. It starts off with top-down decomposition of workflows and data. It applies structured systems analysis methodology and tools to electronic prescription, computerized physician order entry, drug dispensation, medication administration, and clinical decision support. Providing a comprehensive view of the EHR/EMR, the text covers user interface considerations, reporting requirements, and standards and vocabularies for meaningful use. Assuming no previous clinical and/or informatics knowledge, the author uses accessible language and includes over 250 figures and 100 review questions with answers"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781439878521 (alk. paper)
- 1439878528 (alk. paper)
- C - S