Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Springer Pub. Co. : The Carter Center, c2011.
- xxvi, 178 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Medical education—Developing countries [Browse]
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What is teaching? What is learning? What is active teaching learning? -- Theories and research supporting active teaching learning strategies -- Understanding the learner -- Teaching in classroom settings -- Tools for teaching -- Interactive group learning : the use of case studies, role play, simulations, problem-based learning, and service-learning -- Teaching in a clinical setting -- Evaluation and assessment -- The teacher as leader, role model, and mentor -- Training health care professionals in low-resource environments : applying active teaching learning strategies in Ethiopia.
- C - S